Partnerplank announces launch of exclusive platform for Business Partners

Friday, September 25, 2009:  Midox Online Pvt. Ltd. announced   launch of Partnerplank, an online platform for Companies who depend upon Partners to increase their business. Partnerplank  mission is to help companies who operate in Retail , Information technology  etc  to strengthen  their partner network by providing them tools to easily find and recruit partners , create micro site  , dashboard on which to share and manage opportunities .



Commenting on the launch Abhinav Soni  founder  Manager- Alliances Partnerplank said ”Vendors  are investing most of the time on 20 % of the Partners  which are aligned with them  , Partnerplank is a initiative to help bridge the  gap by helping them use social media to help the rest 80% stand at the same level by providing them training material , marketing collaterals , and latest updates on  events happening within the organization and industry ” . He also said that Partnerplank if used effectively can help Vendors chalk out a better coverage strategy for Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities by helping them find partners and measure their performance from a single window minimizing cost, maximizing effectiveness.  Abhinav also said ”Partners can derive maximum benefit out of this platform as of late. we have seen a trend of partners   joining hand with other partners to address client requirements and this platform will help not only help them to check their credential’s before they decide but also provide them with tools to measure key performance indicators set post the project being awarded to the partner” . He also added that Partnerplank is not a professional network like linkedin and so many others and for a person to be a part of the network he has to either get attached to a company network or create one if his company is not present on Partner plank .Partner plank wants to position itself as a one stop shop destination to manage all critical touch points of Partners with external stakeholders.

For More Info: http://www.partnerplank.com/