CenterHotels, a leading chain of Reykjavik city centre hotels in Iceland, is launching two new products at the VestNorden Travel Mart in Copenhagen on the 16th and 17th of September this year.
Stay in the Centre – 76 new family friendly bedrooms in CenterHotel Plaza
CenterHotels Plaza, one of Reykjavik’s favourite hotels and part of the city’s rich cultural heritage has recently added 76 new bedrooms to their bedroom portfolio through an extension into the adjacent “Morgunblaðshöllinn” a landmark property known well to all Icelanders. The addition of the new rooms takes the grand total of bedrooms to 180 rooms. All the new rooms boast a bright modern décor with contemporary oak furnishings. The extension also allows CenterHotel Plaza to offer interconnecting rooms for the first time, a very popular option for the family market.
Meet in the Centre – New Meeting room facilities in CenterHotels
Central and convenient, CenterHotels now offer a great selection of private rooms perfect for meetings and conferences. Whether you want to run workshops, brainstorming sessions, meetings, slide previews or any other activity, CenterHotels guarantee you a successful, productive and hassle-free meeting.
The following meeting rooms are now available in CenterHotels:
- Skjaldbreið – a bright, glass-roofed meeting room for up to 40 people, available from 12 pm daily
- Klöpp – a well-lit meeting room for up to 40 people, available all day
- Þingholt – a well lit contemporary designed meeting room for up to 40 people (up to 100 in conference style), available all day
- Arnarhvoll – boasting amazing views, this bright, boardroom style meeting room is perfect for smaller groups of up to 12 people.
- Plaza – a bright and spacious meeting room on the top floor of the Morgunblaðshöllinn for up to 80 people available all day.
Services available include: Free wired internet, Projector & Screen, DVD & CD player, Flipchart, Meeting Stationery, Tea, Coffee & Refreshments and a 3 course lunch is available with meetings in Þingholt, Arnarhvoll & Plaza.
The chain’s hotel website at www.centerhotels.com contains more detailed information on the facilities on offer, including the Panorama and DOMO Restaurant, Meeting & Conference facilities and the Spa in Arnarhvoll.
VestNorden buyers – please feel free to drop by our stand No 73 on either day and we will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with further information – www.centerhotels.com