The 2014 European Search Personality of the Year and Director of Digital at Nordic eMarketing, Kristjan Mar Hauksson, is set to speak during the fourth Internet Marketing, Economy and Urban Tourism Conference series, held by Kaspid and Fava Gostar Sharif.
As part of the series, the conference will be held across six consecutive days, with Kristjan Mar Hauksson speaking at the first conference in the series – on 15th August at the International Conference Hall in Milad Tower, Tehran, Iran.
During the Conference, five ‘international masters of internet marketing’ will be sharing the latest information, techniques and achievements with the audience. President of Iran Hassan Rohani states that this is one of the most important conferences for entrepreneurship in Iran in order to create more than 150,000 jobs within internet marketing.
The Conference, which is of interest to merchants, business and brand owners and managers of companies and organisations related to Tourism and Economy, aims to study the most recent strategies on branding, sales increase and market development.
Some of the main topics of the conference are:
- Identifying the potentials of internet marketing in the urban economy
- Identifying the role of branding in the economic development of emerging cities
- Identifying the role of information technology in the development of the tourism industry
- Using the power of social networking and online marketing to attract tourists and develop the tourism industry
- Internet marketing and its influence on encouraging international investments
- Online business start-up procedures in order to create new jobs
Other speakers in attendance will include Jose L. Truchado, SEO & SEM expert, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce Executive of Expedia; Kaspar Szymanski, From 2006 to 2013 at Google Search Quality team, now SEO and Co-founder of SearchBrothers.com; Bas Van Den Beld, arketing Speaker, Trainer, Strategist and Founder/CEO/CMO of State of Digital; Alain Heureux, President and CEO of IAB Europe; and Hamid Sepidnam, Chairman of the Board of Kaspid Co.
For more information about the conference, visit http://en.ebconference.com